Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The week before exam week!

Here we are fast approaching the Hebron School Exam Week!

This is the time of the year for the final assessments to be conducted in the various subject areas. The Standard 11's and 12's are already on Study Leave. The Standard 13's finish their schooling today and start Study Leave tomorrow. This seems a bit anti-climatic as some of the 13's have already written some of their GCSE's.

The students in my Standard 8 and Standard 9 French classes have had their Listening Exam. We are well underway with the Speaking Exams.

Next week during Exam Week the students will all write the Reading and Writing exams.

Since my last visit to Ortho-One in Coimbatore I have used my walker more and more each day. As a matter of fact I no longer have the wheelchair as it is needed for a student! There are quite a few of us hobbling around on crutches and me with my walker.

All that is about to change when I go for my follow-up visit on May 24. Hopefully the doctor will replace the walker with a cane! More of that later.

One of the advantages of the walker is I have been able to photograph some of the beautiful flowers which surround the Admin flat. Enjoy!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures of the flowers; love the colours!

May 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home