Wednesday, July 27, 2011

not long now

The count down has started! The suitcase is out and clothes and meds and ''stuff'' are starting to accumulate. My next entry not be from home!
Stay tuned!
Last Saturday my wife and I attended the wedding of Melissa Wight. She is the daughter of my good friend who is an airline pilot. My friend was flying when his wife was due to give birth. My wife phoned the school and left a message that I was to come home right away as my friend was having a baby. There were several staff members who heard the secretary say''Mr. T. your friend is having a baby!'' Did I get some funny looks when I arrived for school the next day!!!

In the meantime here is a picture of a squirrel on our back fence and he is eating an apple from our neighbor's tree.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

I love that family photo Bill. Everyone is so happy. Hard to believe Melissa is married!! Luke is looking at us like "Wow, this side of my family is crazy!!"

August 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home