Friday, September 3, 2010

Wonderful news!

The doctor has reduced my medications from 6 different eye drops down to 3 different medications. One medication is once a day in both eyes, the second medication is twice daily in the left eye, and the third medication is three times daily in the right eye.

This is so much more manageable.

And ...

my next visit is in three (3) weeks time. That is great after having visits weekly and then every other week. Now 3 whole weeks between visits and reduced medication - wow! Wonderful news!

I am now back doing regular activities - cutting the grass, gardening, and vacuuming the carpets. I am also swimming and can wear goggles!

Life is getting back to normal - whatever that is. Now that I am retired, people are finding all sorts of different ''tasks'' that ''could you'', ''would you be so kind as to'', ''it would really be appreciated if you would'' - you get the idea! My days are filling up nicely.

More later, when there is something worth sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home